I can’t decide what I think of this book but here’s what I liked and didn’t. Note that I haven’t read anything by Cecelia Ahern (Yup, not even PS I Love You) So for those of you who adore this book completely, I don’t think this review is for you guys.
What I liked:
* The Story: I loved how the story started and where it was headed. The premise of it was unique for me and enticing that I started reading it immediately after taking a look at the summary.
* The Characters: They were real for a start. the reactions were perfect for the characters and helped understand them better.
* I also liked some of the lines in the letters passed between the characters. They held some deep meanings.
What I didn’t Like:
* The Narration: It was kinda fun at the beginning to read something that’s based entirely on online interactions. However, at times it felt like it was written as face-to-face lines, which I didn’t appreciate much. Also I’d have appreciated some regular type of narration.
* The Length: This story took too much papers to conclude with a very predictable end. And during this whole time in between, there’s nothing more going on except Rosie’s feelings for Alex and vice versa. I’d completely hoped to invest my time in this book, which I set very high hopes on, only to have crash down when I reached Part 2.