Honestly, I was surprised to be nominated to this award by the lovely 600 Sugar Cubes since I’m pretty new to the blogging world & obviously I have no followers xD anyways, I’m honored buddies *kisses*
The Rules are..
1. Include the award logo in your post & on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself – You can make up your own or you can use mine.
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other wonderful bloggers.
4. Let the other nominees know they are nominated and include links to their blog.
5. Link the person who nominated you.
Now on to the Questions 🙂
1. Last time you cried at a work of fiction?
It’s close .. Last night when I was reading Entangled by Cat Clarke.. I cried a bit after the ending..
2. What’s you’re favorite way to get books(store, e-reader, audiobook, ect)?
I love to get them from the store. Even though I love nature and I don’t want trees to be cut, still physical books just feel good holding them. Second fav. way is e-books to read on the go.
3. What are your favorite movies?
I’ve got a lot of favorites but I’ll mention my top 5 .. Iron Man, Jumper, The Switch, Don (Indian movie) & The Man from Nowhere (Korean film)
4. Favorite TV Shows?
Again, I watch A LOT of tv but currently my favorites are Blue Bloods, Suits, The Vampire Diaries, Necessary Roughness, Person of Interest, The Killing, Continuum (Canadian TV show)
5. What is your happy food?
yum! Pasta used to be my happy food but now it’s burgers and/or french fries.
6. Fictional Characters you wish they were real?
A LOT. Adrian Ivashkov would be the first ^__^ and the people in VA series in general. There’s Violet & Jay from The Body Finder Series. Also, Will Trent and Faith Mitchell from Georgia crime series..
7. Book series that you feel are under appreciated?
Actually, a couple come to mind. There’s Angelfall by Susan Ee, Entangled by Cat Clarke and the Paranormalcy series.
9. Hardback or Paperback?
Hardcover hand-down. because they last longer 😉
10. If you are to choose, British Accent or Australian?
I’ve always wanted to have a British accent
& a brit bf along with it too LOL!
my nominees are:
sadly, those are the only one I know 🙂