Since I’m pretty late to the memes party, I decided to do a top 10 favorite books in 2015. And I’d link my reviews on GR for anyone interested in more detailed review.
It was hard to pick only ten books amongst other favorites but these have made a strong impression on my this year.
So, here they are..
10. The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey. my review
9. Play with Me (Grover Beach Team #1) by Anna Katmore. my review
8. It Happened One Wedding (FBI/US Attorney #5) by Julie James. my review
7. Life in the No-Dating Zone by Patricia B. Tighe. my review
6. The Awakening (Darkest Powers #2) by Kelley Armstrong. my review
5. The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow #1) by Rachel Morgan. my review
4. The Winner’s Crime (Winner’s Curse #2) by Marie Rutkoski. my review
3. The Deal (Off-Campus #1) by Elle Kennedy. my review
2. Frozen Tides (Falling Kingdoms #4) by Morgan Rhodes. my review
1. A Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab. my review
That’s my Top 10 of 2015 .. What are yours?