So, it’s the end of February already … wow! but it was a good month for me .. I managed to get into a group challenge on Goodreads and I’ve read quite a lot of unplanned books, YAY! Sadly, I did not have time to post their reviews in here.. Somehow, my mind only focuses on one thing at a time..
At the beginning of the month I put up my planned reads.. I did not make the 90% mark I hope I’d make.. but I did read some of them..
my list by 02.29.2016:
Marry me Twice by Catherine Avril Morris★★☆☆☆
- The Sweetest Thing by Lilian Darcy
- I Always Cry at Weddings by Sara Goff
- Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
The Trouble with Flying by Rachel Morgan★★★☆☆
- Seaside Dreams by Melissa Foster
- The Anchor by B.N. Toler
Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith★☆☆☆☆ Shopping for a Billionaire #1 by Julia Kent★★★★☆ Barefoot in White by Roxanne st. Claire★★★☆☆
50% done isn’t bad xD
Among my unplanned reads I finished for the challenge:
- Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard ★★★☆☆
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell ★★★★★
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold ★★★★☆
- The Siren by Kiera Cass ★★☆☆☆
- The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre ★★★★★
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon ★★★☆☆
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins ★★★☆☆
- Red Hot Steele by Alex P. Berg ★★★★☆
Will post their reviews here soon 🙂
My list for March so far is pretty short as I feel I need a break, hopefully it’s not going to turn into a slump..
- Tell the Wind and Fire (ARC) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy #3) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- The Art of Not Breathing (ARC) by Sarah Alexander
- The Round House by Louise Erdrich
- A Gathering of Shadows (A Darker Shade of Magic #2) by V.E. Schwab
- Lastland (ARC) (War of the Princes #4) by A.R. Ivanovich
So, this is it for me next month, how about you? what have you managed to read this month?